Mycotoxicology - Introduction to the Mycology, Plant Pathology, Chemistry, Toxicology, and Pathology of Naturally Occurring Mycotoxicoses in Animals and Man. W.F.O. Marasas and Paul E. Nelson, Pennsylvania State University Press, University Park and London, 1987. 102 p.
- Smith's Introduction to Industrial Mycology, 7th edition, A.H.S. Onions, D. Allsopp, H.O.W. Eggins. Edward Arnold (Publishers) Ltd. London, UK, 1981. 398 p.
- Medical Mycology - The Pathogenic Fungi and the Pathogenic Actinomycetes, 3rd edition, John Willard Rippon, W.B. Saunders Company , Harcourt Brace and Jovanich, inc., Philadelphia, 1988. 797 p.
- Mould Allergy, Yousef Al-Doory and Joanne F. Domson, Lea and Febiger, Philadelphia, 1984. 287 p.
- Medically Important Fungi - A Guide to Identification, 2nd edition, Davise H. Larone, American Society for Microbiology, Washington, D.C. 1995. 274 p.
- Burge, H.A. 1985. "Fungus allergens," Clin. Rev. Allergy , 3:19-329.
- National Research Council (NRC). 1981. Indoor Pollutants., National Academy Press: Washington, D.C.
- Kozak, P.P., J. Gallup, L.H. Cummins, and S.A. Gilman. Factors of importance in determining the prevalence of indoor molds. Annuls of Allergy. 1979, 43:88-94.
- Cassarett and Doull's Toxicology - The Basic Science of Poisons, 4th edition, Amdur, M.O., Doull, J and Klaasen, C.D. eds. Pergamon Press, New York, 1991. 1033 p.
- Indoor Air Pollution Control, Thad Godish, Lewis Publishers Inc, Chelsa, MI. 1989.
- Air Sampling Instruments for the Evaluation of Atmospheric Contaminants, 7th edition, Susanne V. Hering, Tech. Ed. American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienist, Cincinnati, Ohio, 1989. 612 p.
- WSL report CR 3511, DTI Aerobiological Standards Project, UK.
- Flannigan, B. and Miller, J.D. 1993. Health implications of fungi in indoor environments - an overview. In Health Implications of Fungi in Indoor Environments (eds. R.A. Samson, B. Flannigan, M.E. Flannigan and S. Gravesen), Elsevier, Amsterdam (in press).
- Flannigan, B and Miller, J.D. 1993. Humidity and fungal contaminants. In Bugs, Mold and Rot II, Proceedings of a Conference sponsored by BETEC, USDA and US Department of Energy, Washington, November, 1993 (in press).
- Flannigan, B., McCabe, E.M. and McGarry, F. 1991, Allergenic and toxigenic micro-organisms in houses. J. of Applied Bacteriology Symposium Supplement. 70:61S-73S.
- Atlas of Moulds in Europe causing respiratory Allergy, Foundation for Allergy Research in Europe, Edited by Knud Wilken-Jensen and Suzanne Gravesen, ASK Publishing, Denmark, 1984.
- Practical Mycology - Manual for Identification of Fungi, Sigurd Funder, Broggers Boktr. Forlag, Oslo, Norway, 1953.
- Crow, S.A., Ahearn, D.G., Noble, J.A. Moyenuddin, M. and Price, D.L. 1994 Microbial ecology of buildings: Effects of fungi on indoor air quality. American Environmental Laboratory p.16-18.
- Dangerous Properties of Industrial Materials, 7th Edition, N.Irving Sax and Richard J. Lewis, Sr., Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York, New York, 1989.
- Grant, C., Hunter, C.A., Flannigan, B. and Bravery, A.F. 1988. The moisture requirements of moulds isolated from domestic dwellings, International Biodeterioration 25: 259-284.
- Ayerst, G. 1969. J. of Stored Prod. Res. 5:127-141.
- Burge, H.A. 1990. "The Fungi," Biological Contaminants In Indoor Environments, ASTM STP 1071, Phillip R. Morey, James C. Feeley, Sr., James A. Otten, eds., American Society for Testing and Materials, Philadelphia.4
- Biological Contaminants In Indoor Environments, ASTM STP 1071, Phillip R. Morey, James C. Feeley, Sr., James A. Otten, eds., American Society for Testing and Materials, Philadelphia, 1990.
- Morey, P., Foarde, K., Klees, J., Streifel, A. "Microbiological Contaminants," IAQ '93 Operating and Maintaining Buildings for Health, Comfort and Productivity, ASHRAE Conference, Philadelphia, Penn. Nov. 8-10,1993.
- Manual of Medical Mycologyby John thorne Crissy, Heidi Lang, Lawrence Charles Parish, Blackwell Sciences, Cambridge, Massachusettes, 1995. 263p.
- A Clinicians's Guide to Fungal Diseaseby Stephen O.B. Roberts, R.J. Hay and D.W.R. Mackenzie, Marcel Dekker, Inc., New York, New York, 1994. 252p.
- Manville, C. 1996. Poor drainage leads to fungal infestation, Adverse health effects. Indoor Air Quality Update. 3:11-12.
- Croft. W.A., Jarvis, B.B., and Yatawara, C.S. 1986. Airborne outbreak of trichothocene toxicosis. Atmos. Environ. 20:549-552.
Please send comments, suggestions or problems encountered while accessing the page to email@example.com.