Storm Water Management
The University of Minnesota is committed to protecting water quality on all University properties. The Department of Environmental Health and Safety (DEHS) manages the University's Storm Water Management Program to ensure that water running through our lands does not adversely impact the environment.
Department of Environmental Health and Safety
University of Minnesota
501 23rd Avenue S.E.
Minneapolis, MN 55414
- University's Storm Water Management Program Overview
- Storm Water Master Plan
- Storm Water Pollution Contact Information
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Program
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) - Archive
- Storm Water Compliance Procedure
- Construction Stormwater
- Industrial Stormwater
- Mississippi Watershed Management Organization (MWMO) Grant:
Requests for Student Project Proposals