Frequently Asked Questions - Ergonomics
- How do I process my ergonomic rebate?
Send the following to DEHS Ergonomic Specialist at W-140 BHS or fax to 612-624-1949: copy of paid invoice, ergonomic assessment, disability letter (when applicable), and a note stating which University account should be reimbursed.
- How do I schedule an ergonomic evaluation?
Call campus DEHS office at 612-626-6002 in Twin Cities
UMM Call campus DEHS office at 320-589-6106
- Where is the ergonomic showroom and what are its hours?
In Twin Cities - 10 am to noon Thursday W-162 Boynton Health Service or by appointment (612) 626- 6002.
- Are ergonomic evaluations free?
Yes. There is no charge to the department.
- I am worried about Electrical fields from my computer how can I have them checked.
Contact your campus health and safety. In the Twin cites call (612) 626-6002 and ask for Radiation protection.