Campuses: Twin Cities | Crookston | Duluth | Morris | Rochester | Other Locations

Home > Frequently asked Questions > Controlled Substances

Frequently Asked Questions - Controlled Substances

  1. Where do I get the controlled substances forms registering with the DEA and State Board of Pharmacy?

    Regulatory Affairs

  2. Where do I find information on controlled substance training?

    Regulatory Affairs

  3. Who do I report disposition record discrepancies?

    Regulatory Affairs and DEHS

  4. Where do I find slurry bottles?

    DEHS-Thompson Center

  5. Where can I purchase a controlled substance lock box?

    Contact DEHS at (612) 626-6002

  6. I can't get into a controlled substance lock box. W ho can help me?

    Contact DEHS at (612) 626-6002